Monday, April 11, 2011



My birthday was Sunday the 10th. since it was a Sunday we didn't do anything crazy or too active but we had a wonderful day at church and then had some friends over for cake and ice cream. my good friend Ashley brought angel food cakes, strawberries, and homemade whipped cream and it was amazing!!!! so i took this picture so my mom could see her girl on her birthday, after all i owe her my life. so thanks mom for getting me here 22 years ago. i love ya. and thanks Joe for the wonderful birthday i love spending them with you and always will. Jayne our neighbors little baby girl was there too and at one point we looked over and she had her finger right on her nose so it looked like she was picking her nose. it was sooo funny!!! and she is adorable so i had to post the picture for all to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Emma that is so funny! Your neighbors little girl! Happy Birthday I hope you had a good one! We must have another and I'm bringing you something chocolate! haha

    ReplyDelete